Its so wonderful to be near you because you make me feel the way I am. I wish if I could stay near you for ever. Every time we meet your cheerful face and your wide smile tells me that you are perfectly fine. But I don't know why, even you gave me a wide smile but still your eyes told me that you are in deep pain. And for some reason you turned back and ran away. Although you tried to control your tears but still I saw them in your eyes.
I don't know how and I don't know why but for some reason you made me feel alive. Although we both don't owe anything to each other but still for some reason I feel like owing you everything. So I chased after you, I chased after you to know whether from inside you are still alive or not.
Standing on the beach, glaring at the sun which is sinking down the horizon into this deep ocean, you want it to dry your wet cheeks so that next time your smile may look for real.The fear of cold and darkness of night makes you feel to sink in this deep ocean along with sun.
For the sake of injuries and wounds which still hurts its better to not search for your answer in this dark night. You know after every dark and cold night there always a bright and warm day. Just because there is a wall in front of you it doesn't means that your world overs here.
you still have a long journey to cover and lots of things to do.
I wish if I can come near you and we can watch sunset together. But I don't want you to act tough in front of me with your fake smile. So I think may be its better to leave you alone for sometime, Hoping next time when we meet your smile may look for real!Because what annoys me is that you still smile even after suffering with such a great pain.
Well, isn't it usual for mind and heart to always fight. They both rarely comes on any conclusion together. Heart locked in prison of hesitation and mind with the burden of decisions. But you will understand life more better when they both will work together.
So I hope that this night overs soon so you can feel the light of sun once again. Its for that smile for which I continue to work and still go on. All I want is to see that smile once again!
I don't know how and I don't know why but for some reason you made me feel alive. Although we both don't owe anything to each other but still for some reason I feel like owing you everything. So I chased after you, I chased after you to know whether from inside you are still alive or not.
Standing on the beach, glaring at the sun which is sinking down the horizon into this deep ocean, you want it to dry your wet cheeks so that next time your smile may look for real.The fear of cold and darkness of night makes you feel to sink in this deep ocean along with sun.
For the sake of injuries and wounds which still hurts its better to not search for your answer in this dark night. You know after every dark and cold night there always a bright and warm day. Just because there is a wall in front of you it doesn't means that your world overs here.
you still have a long journey to cover and lots of things to do.
I wish if I can come near you and we can watch sunset together. But I don't want you to act tough in front of me with your fake smile. So I think may be its better to leave you alone for sometime, Hoping next time when we meet your smile may look for real!Because what annoys me is that you still smile even after suffering with such a great pain.
Well, isn't it usual for mind and heart to always fight. They both rarely comes on any conclusion together. Heart locked in prison of hesitation and mind with the burden of decisions. But you will understand life more better when they both will work together.
So I hope that this night overs soon so you can feel the light of sun once again. Its for that smile for which I continue to work and still go on. All I want is to see that smile once again!
No comments:
Post a Comment