Its true that land and sky can never meet but land always sees the sky as if wondering whether sky also thinks about him,does sky also sees the land the way land sees the sky? May be sky doesn't gives a damn about land but it doesn't matter to land because whatever sky gives to land whether its all the time a storm or a pleasant rainfall,he keeps it all in his heart and in return gives back the water in its most pleasant form.No one notices this and clouds form out of nothing which sky sometimes uses to form a wall between them.But only if sky comes to know about the pain of thunder and weight of rain then may be she will show some mercy on land and wont shower the drops of pain senselessly.But only if sky comes to know about the pain of land!. And who knows, may be then they will become friends other than being one sided. Then may be the wondering of land "Do sky appreciate the beauty of clouds by giving me a smile?" would turn into confidence that yes she does! So he could also smile with happiness by seeing her.
Land always wonder about how good if he could talk to sky for once and ask her "How are you?"
Like all the days,one day as usually land was wondering about sky and river noticed him looking up at sky and smiling.River observed land for many days and one day she asked him that why he always look up with such astonishment?
Land still looking up,replied to river"I wonder,do sky also look at me the way way I look her?!"
Listening this river smiled and replied"May be or may be not. I don't know. But if you wish then I can ask her"
Land didn't said anything and remained silent for a moment,he continued to see sky with a smile on his face and then said"Sky and I have a great difference in our status,here I lie below the feet of every creature and there she lies above the head of them.Here I carry the weight of dust on me and there she remains pure and bright.We are so opposite of each other! I carry the heavy burden of magma burning inside of me and she carries the light of almighty. People suppose heaven to be up and hell beneath me. I am not even close to her! So why should I bother her for me?"
Listening this, the river remained silent and thought that may be land is saying right.All she could do is to feel pity for him.
After some time water left the ground and reached to the sky.Cloud saw the sky the way land mentioned about her and wondered how true it is!Sky wasn't looking at land so may be what land said about her is true!But to confirm,cloud asked sky that does she looks at land sometimes?
Listening this sky laughed and asked sky that from where does such a random question came?
"Just to kill time" cloud made excuse.
"Yeah, may be sometimes" sky replied
But cloud wasn't satisfied with her answer so she told about the conversation between her and land to know the true feelings of sky for land.
Sky smiled and looked down on land and said"Well then, tell him that all the things he said are absolutely correct. and I appreciative it"
"So sky is really full of herself and thing of herself high and above all" cloud thought to herself.
"But you know cloud"sky continues to speak.
"Its better to be below the feet of creatures other than being all alone and lonely above there head. I wonder how much they play with land on festivals and enjoy the fun of every colour together.How much fun it is to enjoy the celebration of human happiness other than watching them from above.Its true that he carry the weight of dust on him and burning magma beneath him,but that is what makes him so new and amazing other than me who is same everywhere with nothing new or challenging.There is nothing new or thrilling about me.If you think that hell is beneath you and heaven is on me,than to remind you that it was you whom god touched not me,It was you with whom god played not me." sky finished her self.
Cloud smiled by listening this and wondered that how land would react by listening this?!
Rain occurred and water fell down,the only channel between land and sky.It felt like today this rain occurred only for land,only for revealing the mystery.
Seeing fresh water flowing in river,land couldn't stop himself asking about the sky,asking how is she?
River smiled by seeing the eager of land to know and she replied"I told her the way you feel about her and how eagerly you want meet.And sky appreciate your thoughts and said that she also look you sometimes"
Although river didn't told him about the true feeling of sky because they are never meant to meet each other,but still land was happy by listening this from her..And the usual story continue! They both looked at each other but could never meet.
Land always wonder about how good if he could talk to sky for once and ask her "How are you?"
Like all the days,one day as usually land was wondering about sky and river noticed him looking up at sky and smiling.River observed land for many days and one day she asked him that why he always look up with such astonishment?
Land still looking up,replied to river"I wonder,do sky also look at me the way way I look her?!"
Listening this river smiled and replied"May be or may be not. I don't know. But if you wish then I can ask her"
Land didn't said anything and remained silent for a moment,he continued to see sky with a smile on his face and then said"Sky and I have a great difference in our status,here I lie below the feet of every creature and there she lies above the head of them.Here I carry the weight of dust on me and there she remains pure and bright.We are so opposite of each other! I carry the heavy burden of magma burning inside of me and she carries the light of almighty. People suppose heaven to be up and hell beneath me. I am not even close to her! So why should I bother her for me?"
Listening this, the river remained silent and thought that may be land is saying right.All she could do is to feel pity for him.
After some time water left the ground and reached to the sky.Cloud saw the sky the way land mentioned about her and wondered how true it is!Sky wasn't looking at land so may be what land said about her is true!But to confirm,cloud asked sky that does she looks at land sometimes?
Listening this sky laughed and asked sky that from where does such a random question came?
"Just to kill time" cloud made excuse.
"Yeah, may be sometimes" sky replied
But cloud wasn't satisfied with her answer so she told about the conversation between her and land to know the true feelings of sky for land.
Sky smiled and looked down on land and said"Well then, tell him that all the things he said are absolutely correct. and I appreciative it"
"So sky is really full of herself and thing of herself high and above all" cloud thought to herself.
"But you know cloud"sky continues to speak.
"Its better to be below the feet of creatures other than being all alone and lonely above there head. I wonder how much they play with land on festivals and enjoy the fun of every colour together.How much fun it is to enjoy the celebration of human happiness other than watching them from above.Its true that he carry the weight of dust on him and burning magma beneath him,but that is what makes him so new and amazing other than me who is same everywhere with nothing new or challenging.There is nothing new or thrilling about me.If you think that hell is beneath you and heaven is on me,than to remind you that it was you whom god touched not me,It was you with whom god played not me." sky finished her self.
Cloud smiled by listening this and wondered that how land would react by listening this?!
Rain occurred and water fell down,the only channel between land and sky.It felt like today this rain occurred only for land,only for revealing the mystery.
Seeing fresh water flowing in river,land couldn't stop himself asking about the sky,asking how is she?
River smiled by seeing the eager of land to know and she replied"I told her the way you feel about her and how eagerly you want meet.And sky appreciate your thoughts and said that she also look you sometimes"
Although river didn't told him about the true feeling of sky because they are never meant to meet each other,but still land was happy by listening this from her..And the usual story continue! They both looked at each other but could never meet.
No comments:
Post a Comment